Thank you for considering us as your sport & spine rehabilitation solution in Royersford. It’s overwhelming finding a qualified, respected, and results- oriented Doctor. Congratulations, you’ve found one.
From here, let us help you get started on the proper road to recovery. We got this – together.
- Step One: Call our office at 610-430-0894 to set an initial assessment appointment.
- Step Two: Gather any MRIs, X-Rays, or other documentation regarding your injury (if applicable).
- Step Three: Take a deep breath. You’re not alone.
On the day of your first appoint remember the following
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your appointment to have plenty of time to fill out necessary forms.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing such as running shorts, yoga pants, a t-shirt, a tank top, etc.
- Bring a sweater or sweatshirt since it tends to get cold in the treatment area.
- Our treatment area is an open space. Do not make it a habit to engage in long and loud conversations on your mobile phone during your treatment. Please respect the space of others.
- Although we have a relaxed atmosphere, we ask that you respect the privacy of other patients.
- Taking pictures while in the treatment area is not allowed. Some exceptions might be granted so feel free to ask.
- For New Patient appointments: There is a $100 charge for no-shows. You will be sent a bill.
- For New Patient Appointments: There is a $100 charge for not cancelling within 24 hours of your scheduled time.
- For Existing Patients, there is a $50 charge for no-shows for scheduled treatments – NRG, Re-Exams, VSR Sport Exams, CRMA
- Emails to email@example.com are accepted as cancellations – must be time-stamped 24 hour before your appointment.
- Dr. Vanina is in all major insurances but always call to check your eligibilty.
- All charges and/or copays are due at the time of service unless previous payment arrangements are made.
- Private Pay payments plans are available.
- Please call for any special circumstances that are not mentioned.